How to register and access Community Hub?
To access Community Hub you must first register for the service. Following the steps below to register and get your login access.
1. To register, have your Levy Notice handy and visit
www.communitye.com.au/hub/. The Community Hub welcome page will open and you simply click on the First Time Users button.
2. The registration form page opens. Fill in your contact and plan information details to submit.
3. When filling in the Owner Reference field you need to input your Owner Reference Number.
4. The Owners Reference Number can be found at the top of your Levy Notice. Input the reference number with the alphabet prefix followed by the number as shown below.
5. Then select your state from the drop down list. After completing the form click the Submit button.
6. Upon submission, you will receive an acknowledgement email.
7. Once the details are confirmed by the Community Hub administration team you will receive an email with your user ID and password within two working days.
You can then securely log in to Community Hub at any time from the NSW Strata home page.